Razor Barbed Wire (TYA-10)
|FOB Price:||US $89 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $89/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||6 Ton/Tons / Day|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Inside and Woven Bag Outside/Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TYA-10
- Twist Method: Cross Type/Straight Type Razor Barbed Wire
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Wire Gauge: 12x14 BWG
- Barb Length: 10mm
- Color: Silver
- Trademark: TIANYUE
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel Plate and Steel Wire
- Application: Protecting Mesh
- Razor Barbed Type: Single Razor
- Barbed Distance: 3"
- Coil Outside Diameter: 450mm
- Sequrity Fence: Razor Wire
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
The product consist of steel strip die stamped to create razor sharp barbs at regular intervals, and formed around a core of high tensile wire.
The angle of the barbs produces a formidable barrier designed to prevent secure handholds at any point along its length.
Available in coiled concertina rolls for easy deployment or as a single strand product for simple barrier applications, Razor barb presents a fast and effective option for security upgrades.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards and in compliance with government specifications, razor barb is available galvanised or in stainless steel, with a range of coil diameters and barb sizes.
There is a choice of barb profiles to meet different application requirements, from ground level operations through to elevated fence top usage.
Razor barb can be deployed as an additional barrier in a wide range of different scenarios:
1) As a secondary line of defence along perimeter systems to prevent unauthorised access
2) Around commercial and industrial premises to assist in the prevention of commercial terrorism and vandalism
3) To assist in containing prisoners in secure units
4) As an addition to high security fencing, protecting military and highly sensitive property against theft, intrusion, terrorism and vandalism
5) As a secondary line of defence behind existing barriers
6) Along roof edges to prevent unauthorised high level access
7) Above existing barriers( fencing, walls etc)to upgrade security as and added deterrent against theft and vandalism.
How to order
Number of coils
Type/Specification( length/coil, number of loopes, blade stye and so on)
Finish: Galvanized or Stainless
|Outside Diameter||No. of Loops||Standard Length per Coil||Type||Notes|